Saturday, November 3, 2007

New Rider

Saphira,
I would like to know your opinions on who the next rider will be and their stance on sides.
I think that the next rider could be Roran but I don't think so. It could also be Arya which migght bring Eragon and her closer because Saphira will have to mate with her dragon, But I still think that it could be Orik as well this would bring dwarves into the Riders legacy and bring balance to Alagaesia. Christopher Paolini has give word that he ekpects the new rider to be of these three but has not decided.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm... Well, first of all, I think you should use spell checker and re-read your posts after you write them. I think that Arya will be the next rider. I expect Eragon to leave the continent with her, but be forced to leave either Roran or Murtaugh behind, because of a dream that Eragon had in the first book, but I dunno.

Eragon elda said...

Ahhhh, that rings me to the point that if Eragon and Arya are the riders and they leave murtagh behind to teach the next riders they will be taught the secrets of magic that should not be known. You should probably use spellchecker as well.

Unknown said...

Where did I spell something wrong? You write huge run on sentences.

Eragon elda said...

You talk of me having hugh run ons. well look at your last sentence of your first post.